For more than two decades, our Commercial Team has been dedicated to arranging Public House Insurance policies. We understand the unique demands that come with running licensed premises, and our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive policy that meets all your needs.

Our Public House Insurance Policies offer coverage for Public and Products Liability, as well as Employers Liability up to £10 million. We recognise that losing your Liquor Licence due to unforeseen circumstances could put your entire business at risk. That’s why our policies also include protection for Loss of Liquor Licence.

In addition, we offer Business Interruption Cover to safeguard your income in case of an insured event like a fire, theft, or flood that prevents you from trading at your premises.

To further tailor your coverage, we can also include Business Contents, Fixtures and Fittings, Stock, and Buildings cover in the package.

If you’re interested in learning more about our Public House cover, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our commercial team members today.

We never compromise on cover

Our packages can be built around the following:

Public Liability

(Cover available up to £10,000,000)

Employers’ Liability

(Cover available up to £10,000,000)

Buildings, fixtures and fittings

Wines & Spirits

Contents and Stock

Goods in transit

How to buy Business insurance?

You can apply on-line for quotes for your business by clicking the link below or alternatively you can call us direct to discuss your requirements and our team will be delighted to assist you.

Our team are on hand 24 hours a day and with good, old fashioned service at the heart of our business, you can be assured a dedicated account handler and, in the event of a claim, help and support that cannot be beaten.